Reduce Waste and Save Time with Tidy Glove Dispensing
How long does it take for food workers to put on their protective clothing, footwear, headwear and gloves? Hundreds of staff preparing to start work or preparing for a busy shift change in the food industry will struggle if they cannot find their protection gear, or fumble and drop the boxes on the floor.
Waste and contamination are just two challenges for food processing management teams unless they establish storage and dispensing systems that are easy to find and firmly fixed for straight forward access. Detectamet's new Stainless Steel Glove Dispensers help them to successfully meet these challenges. Made from high quality stainless steel they are supplied in four sizes to hold a single box of 100 gloves or up to four boxes loaded vertically. They can be screw mounted onto a wall where they will be easy to clean and sanitise.
Additional varieties include a single box dispenser that has a bar hook to hang from a pipe, bar or the top of a panel. Another option is a single box that is enclosed with a front oval exit and a small side access to allow for replacement of an empty box.
A food company that is tidy and organised is a good sign of a producer of safe food. The new stainless steel glove dispensers from Detectamet are a big step forward to speed up staff preparation and reduce waste.
- Ensures hygienic dispersal
- Avoid the problems associated with damaged boxes
- Will accept standard boxes of 100 Detectamet Detectable Gloves
- Vertical of horizontal fill
- Easy to clean
- Wall mountable or with integrated hanging hook
- Own branding available and is suitable for use with Detectamet's Laser Engraver.
- Width - 250mm (9 3/4")
- Depth - 70mm (2 3/4")
- Height - 1 box 140mm (5 1/2"), 2 boxes 290mm (11 1/2"), 3 boxes 430mm (17"), 4 boxes 580mm (22 3/4")
- 454-A146-A17 with folded hanging hook suitable for hanging over bars with up to 30mm (1 1/4") diameter.
- With rolled hanging hook suitable for hanging over bars with up to 45mm (1 3/4") diameter.
Please contact our Sales Office on Tel +44 (0) 1759 304200 or email email@example.com for further information.
Detectable Disposable Vinyl Gloves