Polyethylene Helmets For Construction & Industry
Protective Safety Helmets
Polyethylene Helmets For Construction & Industry. Available with two different styles of harness and incorporating a retractable visor and assembly unit.
- Heat resistance - max +70°C
- Cold resistance - max -40°C
- Chemical resistance - Generally good. Extended contact with petrochemical products is not recommended.
Additional tests performed according to EN 397:
- Heightened cold resistance to -30°C (norm = -10°C).
- Formula 1 shell
- Neck protection
- Ventilation holes
- 30mm slots
- Rain channel.
Two styles of harness available
- 6 point plastic harness with sweatband
- 6 point textile harness with sweatband.
Please contact our Sales Office on Tel +44 (0) 1759 304200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.