Migration Testing Results for Detectamet Polypropylene
Detectamet Limited have a range of polypropylene products which are intended to be used in contact with food.
Detectamet Products are in conformity with the applicable requirements of the following regulations and standards:
- Regulation (EC) no.1935/2004 on Materials and Articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No.10/2011 on Plastic materials intended to come into contact with food including its updates Regulation 1282/2011 and Regulation 1183/2012.
- Regulation (EC) no. 2023/2006 on Good Manufacturing Practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Council of Europe Resolution AP 89/1 on the use of Colorants in Plastic Materials coming into contact with food.
- US FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 (Olefin polymers) with colorants and additives cleared for use through listing in 178.3297 (Colorants for polymers), 178.2010 (antioxidants and/or stabilisers for polymers, or other respective parts of the FDA regulations.
Detectamet products are formulated and manufactured in compliance with the applicable requirements of European (EU) and US (FDA) regulations for materials and articles in contact with food. Certificates of Conformity are available from the downloads section of our website.