Launch Of New Metal Detectable Traceability Tags
Metal Detectable Plastic ID Tag
The NEW Detectamet Metal Detectable Plastic Super X Tags have been specifically developed for the food and pharmaceutical industries.
"Super X" - Made using Detectamet's unique metal detactable polymer which is X-Ray visible and has the added bonus of an anti-microbial agent, as well as being extremely metal detectable.
Part of the "Detectamet" range of labels and tags, the detectable ID tags have been developed to allow small traces of label & tag fragments, at any stage of the production process.
As for any food/pharmaceutical processing most commonly takes place across a number of areas in a production facility, contamination cases can often occur at any time.
The Dectectamet Super X Identity tags can be used inconjuction with our Detectamet Detectable Dry-Wipe pens, Marker Pens & our New Detectamet Fine Marker Pens!
Alternatively we can print you own personal requirements onto the tags.
Colours available: Red, White, Yellow, Blue, Purple & Green.
Typical Applications include:
- HSE/LOLER and PUWER legislative compliance
- Store and security checking
- Moveable equipment tagging
- Wire & cable colour coding
- Machine Isolation details
- Drum & pallet / container tracing
- Plant & sampling labelling
- Insurance company requirements etc.
Detectamet "Super X" ID tags offer the following benefits:
- Enhanced Detectable Properties
- X-Ray Visible
- Virtually Unbreakable
- Minimum Parts
- Impact Resistance
- User Friendly Design
- Choice of Colours: Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, White, Purple & Orange
- Can be used as part of HACCP
- Cost Effective
- Environmentally Friendly
- Easy to clean.
Please contact our Sales Office on Tel +44 (0) 1759 304200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.